1. Purchase your Class Premium subscription
A Class Premium subscription includes:
- Multiple student accounts and one Educator account
- Create Student usernames (email address not required)
- Administrative tools to manage student accounts and students work
Subscribe Photopeach Class Premium
Please contact us
- For now we can accept your payment via PayPal only.
- If you are a PhotoPeach premium user, please cancel your premium subscription before proceeding, or you are going to be charged for both the Premium subscription and Class Premium subscription. When you purchase your class subscription, you’ll have an "educator account” which allows you to use all of the same premium functions.
When you start your class Premium subscription, your user status will be upgraded to “Educator” instantly.
2. Create your students’ accounts
A class premium allows you to have one Teacher account and multiple student accounts.
How to set up new Student accounts
- Please log in with your Educator Account (The user account that you used when you purchased class premium)
- Please click “Class Premium Dashboard” and open the admin tool.
- Please click “Add Student” and input the student’s new username and password.
Now you are ready to use PhotoPeach in your classroom. Let the learning and fun begin!
(An Educator account and multiple student accounts)
|Allow educator to create & manage multiple student accounts||
Email address is not required for Student account
projects with tags
Educator can set tags and publish them as public pages to share with parents and the community
|Avoid students from deleting their own user account or slideshows by mistake||
Only educator can delete student’s account or slideshow
|Avoid students from seeing any improper slideshows||
“Explore” menu or social function won’t shown for student
|Unlimited photos per album||No (max. 30 photos)|
Download unlimited slideshows
(MPEG and ISO format)
|Upload your own music||No|
3. Create slideshow in your classroom
1. Upload Photos
First choose pictures from your computer. Then Photopeach will automatically upload them.
2. Arrange Photos
Now, all photos are ready to be presented in the slideshow. You can change the order the photos should appear in by dragging and dropping, and when you are satisfied, click “Next”.
3. Add Music
Now, enter the title of the slideshow and add music. PhotoPeach allows you to directly search for songs on Youtube without leaving the site.
Click "Finish" and your slideshow is ready.
Now, add your captions to the show, and try embedding it into your blog, facebook, myspace, or posting to twitter with the buttons displayed below each one.
4. Manage your students’ slideshows
An Educator Account allows you to manage your students’ slideshows and your students’ accounts. Please open the “Educator Dashboard” to acess the following actions:
- Create and delete student accounts
- Change the password of student accounts
- Display a list of students’ slideshows
- Add tags to students’ slideshows
- Delete students’ slideshows